Tuesday, September 3, 2013

NUS Science Dinner & Dance 2013

NUS Dinner and Dance (D&D) is one of the five Freshmen Orientation Projects (FOP) in NUS Faculty of Science, consisting of two events: Bash and Dinner& Dance. It is held in conjunction to search for the next Science King & Science Queen to represent NUS Faculty of Science in the annual NUSSU Bash as well as appreciating everyone for their hard work & involvement in the activities organized at the NUS Students' Science Club in the past academic year. Held in Intercontinental Hotel on 24th August 2013.

Being one of the sponsor, I was really honoured to be sent by my pageant organiser, Exclusive Resource Marketing Singapore (ERM Singapore), to help groom these young contestants as well as being one of the judges. I wouldn't call myself a professional groomer, but more of me sharing my experience as a pageant queen with them and guiding them with their catwalk & poses.
Really enjoyed myself guiding everyone, you guys are really a fun bunch to work with.
I will also like to thank the committee of the NUS Science D&D for having me =)

So, the actual day finally arrives. It was quite an achievement for me to see their transformation from the first day I met them to the actual day on stage. Being a finalist, everyone is a winner already.
Crowning Miss Sweetheart. Congrats!!
Receiving a token from the Committee Chairman. Thank you!!
Good job guys!! Everyone really shine on stage. Felt like a proud 'mummy' standing among them. 
And congrats AoXiang & Brenda for clinching Science King & Queen.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment